There is an increasing demand for data science experts in different industries today. In this data-driven economy, it is only natural for data to be a valuable asset in the efficient working of an organization. However, finding a job in this sector requires you to have a set of certain skills and some solid educational background. You can find numerous courses online. But the greater the options, the greater the confusion. Among miscellaneous courses, how do you find that “one course” for you? In today’s blog, we are going to tone down the list for you by narrowing some of the best available data science courses in the market. You can go through their key features and learning outcomes to find the one best suited for you. So, here are 5 data science courses to help you gain the knowledgeable insights:
1. DATA SCIENCE COURSE- IIT MADRAS
LINK- IIT Madras Course
Intellipaat’s Data Science training course in India in association with IIT Madras helps you master Python, Machine Learning algorithms, PySpark, NLP, etc. This industry-grade training includes learning from the faculty of IIT Madras and industry experts to help you become a certified data scientist. It has been ranked the #1 data science program by India TV.
- 50+ Live sessions across seven months
- 1:1 with Industry Mentors
- 218 Hrs Self-paced Videos
- 3 Guaranteed Interviews by Intellipaat
- 200 Hrs Project & Exercises
- Learn from IIT Madras Faculty & Industry Practitioners
- No Cost EMI Option
- Microsoft excel for data analysis and data transformation
- Techniques of evaluation, experimentation, and project deployment
- Analysis segmentation using clustering and the technique of prediction
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Data analysis, project life cycle, and Data Science in the real world
- Python with Data Science
2. THE DATA SCIENCE COURSE 2022: COMPLETE DATA SCIENCE BOOTCAMP- UDEMY
LINK- Udemy Course
This course includes a complete understanding of Complete Data Science Training: Mathematics, Statistics, Python, Advanced Statistics in Python, Machine & Deep Learning.
- 29.5 hours of on-demand video
- 90 articles
- 515 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Fill up your resume with in-demand data science skills: Statistical analysis, Python programming with NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, and Seaborn, Advanced statistical analysis, Tableau, Machine Learning with statsmodels and sci-kit-learn, and Deep Learning with TensorFlow.
- Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python
- Carry out the cluster and factor analysis
- Be able to create Machine Learning algorithms in Python, using NumPy, statsmodels, and scikit-learn
- Apply your skills to real-life business cases
- Unfold the power of deep neural networks
- Improve Machine Learning algorithms by studying underfitting, overfitting, training, validation, n-fold cross-validation, testing, and how hyperparameters could improve performance.
3. DATA SCIENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING PROGRAM- SCALER
Scaler offers a full-fledged learning course known as India’s first-ever outcome-focused Data Science and Machine Learning program. It has been divided into three levels based on your understanding Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
LINK– Scaler Course
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms and 40+ critical tools
- Curriculum-based on Insights from Top 50 tech company professionals
- Live classes by Data Scientists (Not pre-recorded classes)
- 1:1 Mentorship from industry veterans
- Learn while working on real-world datasets
- Extensive Career support
4. DATA SCIENCE FOR BEGINNERS-UPGRAD
LINK– Upgrad course
Upgrad offers a certification program in data science with artificial intelligence. You can upskill your skillset with the Data Science Program designed especially for college students & freshers. Learn Data Science real-world applications taught by industry experts.
- Live Sessions
- Mentor Support
- Placement Assistance
- LEARNING OUTCOMES
- This Data Science course for beginners holds the key to your dream job.
- Master the essential skills needed to enter top companies.
- Become proficient in the concepts of Python & SQL, analyze & visualize data. Build machine learning models and develop hands-on skills using the tools, languages, and libraries used by professional data scientists.
- essential skills needed to enter top companies.
5. DATA SCIENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING COURSE- CODING NINJAS
LINK– Coding Ninjas
With this course, you learn how to source, manipulate and visualize data using Python and its libraries. Build and refine your Machine Learning skills with the help of topics like Statistics, Trees, Neural Networks, etc. It offers four levels of learning modules- Basic, Standard, Pro, and Premium.
- Strong Foundation in Data Structures
- Best Data Science & Machine Learning Skills
- Extensive Interview Preparation
I hope you find this blog informative. This blogpost is written by Riya Pokhriyal. I have completed my graduation in B.A (Hons) Sociology from Hindu College, Delhi University. Currently pursuing B. Ed from GGSIPU. An aspiring teacher with a passion for both teaching and learning and transforming young minds. My interests include-content writing and
blogging. Also, an experienced Blogger skilled in SEO, social media outreach, creative writing, and editing. You can connect with me on LinkedIn using this link. For more informative content on Data Science & Jobs for freshers subscribe to our blog. You can read more of our works over here. Thanks for reading & Happy Learning!!
- Top ML Reddit Discussions, NLP Roadmap & Much More!
- Data Science Resources, ETL Practices, Beginner’s guide to Seaborn
- Math Heavy Topics in Data Science!￼
- Analyzing Diabetes Patterns amongst Indians, A Beginner’s Guide to Pearson’s Correlation Coefficient, Deep Learning in Cyber Security & Much More!
- Interview with a Kaggle Master & More